Re: [opensuse-factory] Problem with bugzilla?
  • From: Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 16:24:18 +0200
Op zondag 7 juli 2019 15:59:49 CEST schreef Sebastian M. Ernst:
Hi folks,

I just tried to submit a new bug to bugzilla.opensuse.org. Upon trying
to actually "submit" it (by clicking onto the submit button in the
form), after waiting for some time I am seeing connection timeouts in
Firefox and ERR_CONNECTION_RESET errors in Chrome. Is there something
wrong with bugzilla or do I need to look for issues at my end?

Best regards,
Sebastian
Please send a copy of your email to
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx