Re: [opensuse-factory] Reclaiming /srv and some other servery type of stuff
PS: Even if that does not belong in this thread. I think there are more
important things / problem to solve in openSUSE. For example, Ancient packages
and libraries, just because they are in SLE. :-(

I tend to confront standards (so openSUSE works well with software that
follows them) like FHS rather than fixing older packages, there are
probably people that would be more interested about that stuff than me
:D

LCP [Stasiek]
https://lcp.world