Re: [opensuse-factory] How to inform users of security settings (boo#713289)
On 04/07/2019 14.45, Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:
Em qui, 4 de jul de 2019 às 08:07, Cor Blom <cornelisbb@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

Hi,

I got a bug report that image preview of eps files was not working in
LyX (boo#713289). I closed this as WONTFIX, because those settings are
there for a reason. What is frustrating for users is: how do they know
this is the reason a preview is not working? I found out, because I know
a little of the inner workings of LyX, with the help of Google and by
looking through related packages in Yast. Can we not find a better way
to inform users?

Hi,

What about addind a note to the release notes?

Certainly, but must be kept there for years to come.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)