Re: [opensuse-factory] How to inform users of security settings (boo#713289)
Em qui, 4 de jul de 2019 às 08:07, Cor Blom <cornelisbb@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

Hi,

I got a bug report that image preview of eps files was not working in
LyX (boo#713289). I closed this as WONTFIX, because those settings are
there for a reason. What is frustrating for users is: how do they know
this is the reason a preview is not working? I found out, because I know
a little of the inner workings of LyX, with the help of Google and by
looking through related packages in Yast. Can we not find a better way
to inform users?

Hi,

What about addind a note to the release notes?

Regards,

Luiz