Re: [opensuse-factory] How to inform users of security settings (boo#713289)
On Thursday 2019-07-04 13:06, Cor Blom wrote:

Hi,

I got a bug report that image preview of eps files was not working in LyX
(boo#713289). I closed this as WONTFIX, because those settings are there for a
reason. What is frustrating for users is: how do they know this is the reason
preview is not working?

What is even more frustrating for users is that the bug report is not
accessible. So almost nobody can even develop an opinion that you are
trying to elicit.