Re: [opensuse-factory] Dealing with circular building dependencies
John Paul Adrian Glaubitz píše v St 03. 07. 2019 v 11:55 +0000:
On 7/2/19 4:12 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
On 7/2/19 4:05 PM, Tomas Chvatal wrote:
There is _multibuild used for these purposes in many packages in
python
world already.

Best solution for you is to 'steal' the approach from ie python-
pbr
package.

Great, thank you. Exactly what I was looking for!

Okay, I managed to create a multibuild package but I won't be able to
update
the package anyway as it seems that we currently cannot update
jsonschema
to a newer version as required for the package as newer versions of
jsonschema
would break a lot of other packages.

Is there already a time estimate when jsonschema gets updated?

I would recommend asking Dirk because it was reverted for cloud last
time. As it is few months maybe it is worth trying again or maybe they
are already ready....

Tom
< Previous Next >