Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: please someone help with SR#711379
Am 01.07.19 um 12:43 schrieb Richard Brown:

We can split hairs about whether or not SUSE should actively submit
the tools to openSUSE - I can agree the policy is not clear on that,
but it's debating semantics as long as those tools are not open for
collaboration and contribution.

Michal did at no point imply that he was not open to collaboration and
contribution.

Just because a package is not submitted to Factory, this does not mean it is
not open for contribution.

Heck, I even received submitrequests for home:seife:testing, a project with a
big fat warning "do not use, specially
customized packages" ;-) and I accepted them.

--
Stefan Seyfried