Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: RPM 4.13.0 in Staging needs your help
On Tue, Feb 07, 2017 at 05:46:32PM +0100, jan matejek wrote:
hello,

On 7.2.2017 12:58, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
Dear Tumleweed hackers and packagers,
RPM 4.13.0 now claims that the files are not packaged. This in turn
gives quite some fallouts

The list of failures can be found at

Ring0/1: https://goo.gl/bMPSd3

Both python and python3 fail, but this seems unrelated to RPM; instead,
rpmlint gets tripped up by *something*. Can somebody please look at it
and tell me if this is something that should be fixed on my end? (and if
so, how?)

That is the reason for the linlpak of rpmlint-mini into Base:System: build
rpmlint-mini with latest rpm libraries.

Werner