Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: RPM 4.13.0 in Staging needs your help
  • From: Brüns, Stefan <Stefan.Bruens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 19:11:23 +0000
On Dienstag, 7. Februar 2017 17:46:32 CET jan matejek wrote:
hello,

Both python and python3 fail, but this seems unrelated to RPM; instead,
rpmlint gets tripped up by *something*. Can somebody please look at it
and tell me if this is something that should be fixed on my end? (and if
so, how?)

thanks
m.

Hi m,

you you please provide a link to the failing packages resp. the logs? Makes
finding the packages you are referring to so much less troublesome for
everybody ...

Kind regards,

Stefan--