Re: [opensuse-factory] X broken with 20170204, system unusable
  • From: Stratos Zolotas <strzol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 19:17:29 +0200
I'll try again with one by one (and also with the settings that
Malcolm proposed) and report here. I had both (amdgpu and radeon) and
the issue happened after the latest update of amdgpu one (although I
think radeon was loading last time I checked....)

Any ways thanks for the answers and if I concluded in something
specific I will report it upstream.