Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: X broken with 20170204, system unusable
Thanks Malcolm,

What is advised (at least performance wise), to have the amdgpu (or
radeon) driver or the modesetting one. Or at least which is the way to
go from here? Are the standalone drivers the old way and modesetting
the new?

I'll try to see what happens with either amdgpu or radeon and the
settings proposed by Malcolm but it seems the modesetting works out of
the box so that's why I'm asking about what is proposed or preferred.

Thanks.