Re: [opensuse-factory] YaST2 icons
2017.02.06 10:51, Josef Reidinger rašė:
Well, noone maintaining it. In our team we do not have designer, so SLE
designer team maintains SLE icons and opensuse branding team maintain
one one icons set. So if someone step in and maintain it, then
we will welcome it and can readd it.

Josef

Hi,

I think icons are once done job. It seems, that no new icons (as names, not as images) required. Someone created Oxygen icon set and icons still encompass all used ones even today. (I agree that Crystal icons must be removed from supported list, as there are a lot of missing icons for theme). Some could be for Breeze or other theme: SUSE could just once hire/ask someone from KDE design group to create icon theme (they created thousands new icons recently!) – that new theme could live without additional effort for years.

--

Regards