Re: [opensuse-factory] Can I remove the default development packages without removing the plasma-workspace in 42.2?
On Mon, 2017-02-06 at 15:53 -0500, Roman Bysh wrote:

--

Regards

I just voted.

The entire Development section was added by default without giving
the option for the user to taboo them.

Not every user knows how to program. We liked the flexibility that
openSUSE used to offer before Leap.

There must be a mis-understanding somewhere: the package libqt5-qttools
is not a 'devel' package - and its dependency chain also does not
contain any development packages (only some more libraries).

The only thing that is probably wrong in this package is the chosen RPM
group - which seems to be what is dripping you over here.

In fact, the libraries should be in System/Libraries and the tools,
that are used by the system, not by any programmer, should likely just
be in System/Tools

Cheers,
Dominique