[opensuse-factory] [New Package] Mars-Mips
  • From: Luke Jones <luke.nukem.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 09:13:22 +1300
Hi all,

I packaged up the Mars-Mips IDE/VM a little while ago (I used it for a
university paper) and have decided to release the package in to the
wild for everyone else.

Intended project for reception is devel:tools:ide

The IDE itself is JAVA based, and appears to run well with all the
default Java distributions. The IDE itself hasn't been updated since
2014 - I don't see this as being a problem so long as Java is able to
older programs.

The license is MIT.

Package: https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:luke_nukem/mars-mips

Link: http://courses.missouristate.edu/KenVollmar/MARS/