Re: [opensuse-factory] After upgrade to the current snapshot, facebook video, animated gifs and many websites with video stopped working
On 西元2017年02月04日 22:48, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Excuse me, where is this "devtools"? I'm looking on "Firefox/Tools/Web
Developer/" but I do not see anything named "devtools" :-?

I see "Help/Troubleshooting information" and "Firefox Health report"

That's the right place for Firefox. Look for "Toggle Tools". Or press F12 if
you have Firebug?