Re: [opensuse-factory] After upgrade to the current snapshot, facebook video, animated gifs and many websites with video stopped working
Hello, after I updated to the current snapshot I lost all video and animated
gif on facebook and I can't play video on several websites (mostly online
newspapers).

Since Youtube is working fine, my guess is that it is related to the never
too enough cursed flash plugin. I checked and 24.0.0.194-1.1 version of
flash-player is installed, Firefox is the latest 51.0.1-1.7

I remember experiencing a similar issue way before. Memory's a bit fuzzy but it
had something to do with missing codecs. Can you open your browser's devtools
and see if it complains of anything missing?