Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleed KDE GUI task-bar widgets in black and white
Am 03.02.2017 um 22:19 schrieb Steven Hess:
On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Peter Mc Donough
<mcd-mail-lists@xxxxxxx> wrote:

One of the recent updates turned all KDE/GUI task-bar widgets to
undistinguishable black an white icons, luckily the functionality is
unchanged.
Example: I have Dolpin, Terminal, Firefox, and Write there, they look all
the same.
Does anybody else have the same "feature"?
System, Tumbleweed/KDE updated.

Delete them and re-add them.
I had the same Issue ands fixed them that way.

A bit rough. I'll wait a few days.

cu
Peter