Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed/X in VirtualBox
  • From: Wolfgang Bauer <wbauer@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 13:22:50 +0100
Am Freitag, 3. Februar 2017, 12:35:18 CET schrieb Roger Oberholtzer:
I thought I would add iomem=relaxed to the kernel command line when
booting. But, when selecting the kernel to boot, there is no way to
edit the command line. Shouldn't I be able to press a key and then
edit the command line?

Ah, here you mentioned it... ;-) (haven't seen this mail before my previous
reply)

You should be able to edit the currently selected menu entry by pressing the
'e' key.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang