[opensuse-factory] After upgrade to the current snapshot, facebook video, animated gifs and many websites with video stopped working
Hello, after I updated to the current snapshot I lost all video and animated gif on facebook and I can't play video on several websites (mostly online newspapers).

Since Youtube is working fine, my guess is that it is related to the never too enough cursed flash plugin. I checked and 24.0.0.194-1.1 version of flash-player is installed, Firefox is the latest 51.0.1-1.7

Interesting how Chrome is not working either and not even konqueror (with a different behaviour: it shows the video preview but don't play it).

Right now I'm shooting blind, I don't even know if this is relateed to the "you have to move to HTML 5" ongoing war or it is something wrong in my system or plugin configuration.

Are you able to play facebook videos and gifs?

Andrea.

--
Andrea "Kontorotsui" Controzzi
Contact: +39 392 9989834 - +39 050 644097