Re: [opensuse-factory] boost update and the great -devel split

On Friday 2017-02-03 10:28, Bruno Friedmann wrote:

Look for boost*, then use those as BuildRequires (libbost_filesystem-devel).
At least for a start. Then work your way forwards through compile errors
(if any).

didn't I risk to get software which not detect that the boost component is
not there and then change the way they build ?
My guess is that I will have to spend time to carefully review the what happen
during build.

Package maintenance always requires some diligence.