Re: [opensuse-factory] KMail crashing on start with: Could not create collection trash, resourceId: 2
Op woensdag 1 februari 2017 19:48:27 CET schreef Chan Ju Ping:
Upon starting Kontact or KMail iva the terminal, the following warning
occurs before crashing:

org.kde.pim.akonadicore: Failed SpecialCollectionsRequestJob::slotResult
"Could not create collection trash, resourceId: 2"
org.kde.pim.mailcommon: "The Email program encountered a fatal error and
will terminate now.\nThe error was:\nCould not create collection trash,
resourceId: 2"

Has anyone encountered this error before and how would I fix it?

Yes, I did. I solved it by giving "akonadictl stop" and
"rm -rf ~/.local/share/akonadi" and starting kontact again, after which you
need to be patient and see that all the folders are filled again. See also my
earlier message on this list.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE