Re: [opensuse-factory] boost update and the great -devel split

On Thursday 2017-02-02 18:35, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
Adam, can you share your work process to remove boost-devel and use subpackage
I've a number of them in App:Geo I would like to modify with your new way of
doing.
So the interesting process for me is how can I determine wich part of boost-
devel I should place as buildrequires.

$ rpm -qR yourpkg
libboost_filesystem.so.xxx

Look for boost*, then use those as BuildRequires (libbost_filesystem-devel). At
least for a start. Then work your way forwards through compile errors (if any).