Re: [opensuse-factory] admin ticket privacy
Christian Boltz composed on 2017-02-02 01:08 (UTC+0100):

Felix Miata composed:

Christian Boltz composed on 2017-02-01 23:05 (UTC+0100):

> When opening a ticket via
> https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/opensuse-admin/issues/new
> there is a "private" checkbox in the top-right corner which you can
> check or leave empty. (I hope it's available for non-admins - in the
> meantime, I have too many permissions to check this ;-)

I have looked but never found. At least now I know the possibility
exists and where I am supposed to look for the option.

http://paste.opensuse.org/8c32b3bb is how the "new ticket" page looks
for me. The interesting part is the "Privat" checkbox on the right.
(As I already said - I'm not sure if is available for non-admins.)

I think I misremembered the problem when describing upthread. The private checkbox is there when I open the new issue page. I never check it, yet the result of submission nevertheless results in private enabled, as if I _had_ checked the box.

In white letters on red background
https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/16234
still reports itself private.

Looks like I had the browser window open too long while answering your
mail, and closed it without saving. Now it's finally public ;-)--

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/