Re: [opensuse-factory] admin ticket privacy
Christian Boltz composed on 2017-02-01 23:05 (UTC+0100):

Felix Miata composed:

Is there any way for the creator of a ticket to have it made public,
either at creation, or later? I've never been able to find a way.

If you open a ticket by sending a mail to admin@o.o, it will always be
private by default.

When opening a ticket via
https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/opensuse-admin/issues/new
there is a "private" checkbox in the top-right corner which you can
check or leave empty. (I hope it's available for non-admins - in the
meantime, I have too many permissions to check this ;-)

I have looked but never found. At least now I know the possibility exists and where I am supposed to look for the option.

Making a ticket public later can only be done by admins.

I don't think any I've ever created had any need to be or remain
private, certainly not the last one 16234.

Since you explicitely mentioned it - public now ;-)

In white letters on red background
https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/16234
still reports itself private.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/