Re: [opensuse-factory] admin ticket privacy (was: Tumbleweed on rsync.opensuse.org)
Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2017, 14:29:57 CET schrieb Felix Miata:
Christian Boltz composed on 2017-02-01 19:48 (UTC+0100):
Admin tickets (aka "things sent to admin@o.o") are private by
default. It seems people sometimes send sensitive data (even
passwords) to admin@, so public by default might be a bad idea ;-)

In this case, there's nothing sensitive in the ticket, so I just
made it public.

Is there any way for the creator of a ticket to have it made public,
either at creation, or later? I've never been able to find a way.

If you open a ticket by sending a mail to admin@o.o, it will always be
private by default.

When opening a ticket via
https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/opensuse-admin/issues/new
there is a "private" checkbox in the top-right corner which you can
check or leave empty. (I hope it's available for non-admins - in the
meantime, I have too many permissions to check this ;-)

Making a ticket public later can only be done by admins.

I don't think any I've ever created had any need to be or remain
private, certainly not the last one 16234.

Since you explicitely mentioned it - public now ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
<jjohansen> cboltz: we would have a lot less bugs if you would just
stop breaking things