Re: [opensuse-factory] -debug RPMs for Tumbleweed
On 01 Feb 16:00, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
Have many -debug RPMs for Tumbleweed gone missing? For example:

http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss/suse/x86_64/

I build some Tumbleweed packages on OBS and I get the expected -debug
RPMs. But the main Tumbleweed repos seem not to have these. This is
especially true for libraries.

I ran gdb, and it suggested a zypper command line to get the -debug
packages. That failed (except for my own OBS packages). When I checked
if the missing RPMs were really missing, I saw that they are.

You need to add the debug repo:
http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/debug/

Regards,
ismail