Re: [opensuse-factory] Next snapshot with updated systemd and plymouth
Le mercredi 01 février 2017 à 09:51 +0100, Oliver Neukum a écrit :
Am Dienstag, den 31.01.2017, 16:06 +0100 schrieb Robby Engelmann:

Ohh, there are more than that one. I remember, that I also
commented
on one of
these: no graphical input, instead textmode input is shown.
The question is, whether these are indeed related...
This time, no imput is shown at all (here in approx. 20% of the
reboots).

Hi,

given the endless number of bugs we see with plymouth
I think we should just drop it.

How about trying to work with upstream on fixing the issues ?

--
Frederic Crozat
Enterprise Desktop Release Manager