Re: [opensuse-factory] Plymouth maintainer-ship
I submitted it to the Freight Train team and will wait for their advice.

After talking some with Richard Brown i would like to apologize to all involved for my outburst. It's just really frustrating spending several days updating patches to match the upstream version adding patches for open bugreports rewriting the spec to match the changes upstream to find other people have been helping themselves creating double work (even they are in their full right todo so).

I still say that if this package is mission critical to them it's better for them to have maintenance and i can submit changes to them. It would make more sense to me.

I will hold of on making any changes until i hear further.
mark