Re: [opensuse-factory] Plymouth maintainer-ship
  • From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 18:01:39 +0100
Hi Mark,

Have you contacted the people in question, or (if they are employed by
SUSE working on the package as part of their $dayjob, which I think
might be true in this case) have you contacted the 'Freight Train'
Team?

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Freight_Train

If you haven't, I think you should explore that option before making
decisions about your maintainership with Plymouth
We've got people willing to help sort these kind of problems, makes
sense to me to try them first :)

Hope this helps,

Richard