[opensuse-factory] Plymouth maintainer-ship
After only a week or so of being maintainer of this package I feel I have to relinquish maintainer-ship of this package.

The reasons for this are that after reworking the entire package this weekend and bringing it in-sync with upstream development and as i got ready to submit said changes. I found that some of you found it necessary to submit and approve your own patches without even as much as a heads up. This creates unnecessary extra work and apparently being the maintainer of a package does'nt mean much.

If any of you would like to take over Plymouth please let me know.

Mark