Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE Cheat Sheet - Technical Input Needed
On 12 February 2014 14:43, Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wednesday 2014-02-12 14:14, Richard Brown wrote:

The Design Team @SUSE are putting together an openSUSE Flyer with a
Cheat Sheet of useful/important commands for anyone using openSUSE via
the CLI

They kindly provided a 'prototype' version of the sheet at FOSDEM, and
it was a huge success, but it's obvious the list of commands was a
little out of date (it was based on an old sheet)

The first 'official' version of this sheet

Eh, we had a cheat sheet a lot earlier than 2014.

http://en.opensuse.org/images/5/58/Poster_back_openSUSE114-406x580mm.svg

"The first 'official' version of *this* sheet" - Emphasis added :)

Things have moved on since the very nice 11.4 poster which is actually
hanging in the room I'm typing this in, hence the call to update the
document