[opensuse-factory] openSUSE Cheat Sheet - Technical Input Needed
Hi All,

I know this is a strange request for the Mailinglist to discuss the
technical development of our distribution, but hopefully the logic for
reaching out to the technical experts who live here will be obvious

The Design Team @SUSE are putting together an openSUSE Flyer with a
Cheat Sheet of useful/important commands for anyone using openSUSE via
the CLI

They kindly provided a 'prototype' version of the sheet at FOSDEM, and
it was a huge success, but it's obvious the list of commands was a
little out of date (it was based on an old sheet)

The first 'official' version of this sheet is likely to be circulation
for at least a few years, so I want to make sure it's accurate and
relevant for at least 13.1 but ideally also aligned with how we're
likely to go in 13.2

Please go to the sheet on my ownCloud instance and edit the document
https://sysrich.co.uk/owncloud/public.php?service=documents&t=d619d6b00b118efebadee66da20a5569

Feel free to remove commands that are obsolete, or add new ones that
are the 'right' way of doing things.
The Goal is to have 7-8 'sections' with around 10 lines of info per section

They need to get these things printed fast - so you probably only have
a day or two at most to contribute - Sorry for the short notice,
that's my fault for sitting on this

Thanks in advance

Richard Brown
openSUSE Board