Re: [opensuse-factory] [Proposal] Drop twinkle
  • From: Marcus Moeller <marcus.moeller@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 08:13:54 +0100
Hi all.

That package is bit rotting since almost 5 years.
This would also let us get rid of libzrtpcpp2.

comments?

darix

Well, for me it is the best usable voip software that I use also in
LXDE and XFCE even if it brings kde3 dependencies. If there is
reasonable replacement that know all features and same reliability,
then it would be nice to write it when we drop it.

From my experience twinkle is still the best sip client for Linux. Best quality and good usability.

Greets
Marcus