Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Factory Milestone 0

Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 10.02.2014 09:03, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:

You can build a small live CD on studio (or OBS if you're expect
enough)
including the updates from Kernel:HEAD to see if it works.

I mean this over my limit ;-(.

Can you help please?

Not me personally, no. But there should be plenty of people with that
knowledge. So let's wait for volunteers with time.

Greetings, Stephan

Susestudio.com is easy to use for this, but it only supports Intel 32 and 64
bit architectures to my knowledge.

Greg