Re: [opensuse-factory] Does drpmsync.opensuse.org still exist?
Am 09.02.2014 00:38, schrieb Andreas Buschka:
Hello@all,

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mirror_infrastructure mentions the
possibility to sync one's own Factory mirror faster by using differential
RPM for syncing, but I have so far never been able to reach this server
using the sample command line given (drpmsync
drpmsync.opensuse.org:8888/Factory /my/directory). So, my question is: Is
the service still there?

Hallo Andreas,

This info must be *very* outdated. Not even the download url is working.
And "drpmsync.opensuse.org is an alias for pontifex.opensuse.org", which
is the same machine as download.opensuse.org. But nothing on that
machine handles drpmsync
at all - and it hasn't since ~2009. And taking that you're the first
one to ask, I guess we just have to remove this from the wiki.

Greetings, Stephan