Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: KDE 4.12.2 is now in Tumbleweed
On Thu, Feb 06, 2014 at 09:12:21PM +0100, Achim Gratz wrote:
Greg KH writes:
Don't mess with patches, just do 'zypper dup' and make all your repos
the same level and all should be fine.

The actual setup is slightly more complex since I need some more
software than what's offered by openSUSE and Tumbleweed, so I need to
keep the priorities.

I strongly recommend you don't do that, as it is unsupported.

If you have to do this, keep the priority the same for Tumbleweed as the
other openSUSE:13.1 repos, and you should be ok, as obviously you know
what you are doing here :)

Good luck,

greg k-h