[opensuse-factory] Re: KDE 4.12.2 is now in Tumbleweed
  • From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 21:12:21 +0100
Greg KH writes:
Don't mess with patches, just do 'zypper dup' and make all your repos
the same level and all should be fine.

The actual setup is slightly more complex since I need some more
software than what's offered by openSUSE and Tumbleweed, so I need to
keep the priorities.

Tumbleweed is not "tricky", don't try to make it harder than it really
is :)

I don't think this has anything to do with Tumbleweed, nor do the
priority settings figure into the equation. The problem is that patches
can switch packages to a lower version than what's installed and then
also using a different (and lower priority) repo.

Regards,
Achim.