[opensuse-factory] Re: KDE 4.12.2 is now in Tumbleweed
  • From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 20:42:15 +0100
Greg KH writes:
I can't duplicate this here, how are you updating? You have to use:
zypper dup
to use Tumbleweed, with no priority differences for any repo or
anything else odd.

How are you updating?

After another reboot and temporarily removing the locks again: zypper
dup keeps the current installation, but zypper patch would do the
rollback to KDE 4.11.5 if I let it. Locking the patches prevents this
from happening and both dup and patch agree that they don't need to do
anything.

Regards,
Achim.