Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: openqa kernel testing
On 06.02.2014 16:33, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:
The question is not about reiser only, but about each filesystem or
storage subsystem. Unfortunately, things like this happen sometimes:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2014-01/msg00294.html

I don't like when release eats my data or crash my kernel.

I don't think there are many who like that. The problem is you can only
test what you expect to fail. And especially hardware specific things
are tricky to catch - as we test on one single hardware: QEMU.

For actual milestones we can concentrate on more testing, but for
staging to work, the testing needs to be fast enough not to become
a problem. And creating the test DVD is easily a day already.

Greetings, Stephan