Re: [opensuse-factory] automake 1.14
Am 05.02.2014 16:52, schrieb Jan Engelhardt:
Hey everyone.

I prepared automake-1.14.1 and submitted it off to devel:tools:building.
(SR 221011). As I had been working with automake-1.14 before on Cygwin,
I can't say I noticed real obvious breakages. That might have to do with
the new maintenance model in automake[1] which reads like it will be not
so rough waters as it used to be.

[1] http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13578

Now I am awaiting the staging :)

The automake version updates are always a box of suprises, so yes.
you'll get a staging once it's heading factory.

Greetings, Stephan