Re: [opensuse-factory] Release without a Release Manager
Am 05.02.2014 11:41, schrieb Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a. Dimstar:

I interpret the graph that you sleep about 6 hours.. between 3pm and 9pm...

Which puts an interesting question, related to the initial statement on
this page: Stephan is a nine-to-fiver who works best in the morning
(around 7 am).

Nine-to-five? you sleep on the rest of your shift? :)

Meanwile I fixed my timezone in github - and it's scaringly obvious when
it's dinner time in my family ;)

Greetings, Stephan