Re: [opensuse-factory] new package: spice-vdagent
On 02/05/2014 03:00 AM, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
Hi,

since SPICE is totally non-spicy without the guest agent, I'd like to
get spice-vdagent into Factory.

It's the thing that makes linux guests in KVM behave similar like
Windows guests or linux guests inside Virtualbox: resize the window and
the guest resizes, too. It is said to also make copy'n'paste work, but I
could not get this going for me.

I'm looking for the right devel project. "Virtualization" is obviously
unmaintained

Why do you draw that conclusion?

and thus I'm opting for Base:System (simply because I can
accept my SR there by myself).

Please don't. This really belongs in Virtualization or maybe even in Virtualization:KVM

Lets maintain a bit of discipline about where develop packes. Otherwise we might as well abandon the whole idea of development projects amd everyone can just fiddle in their home project and then submit to factory from there. A model I would not be very fond of.

Any better suggestions?

Yes, please help cleaning up rather than creating more smelly areas.

Thanks,
Robert

Tech Lead
Public Cloud Architect