Re: [opensuse-factory] Important changes to patterns in factory
On 05.02.2014 12:18, Raymond Wooninck wrote:
On Wednesday 05 February 2014 11:44:43 Stephan Kulow wrote:
- we can actually split the patterns-openSUSE package into
logical groups

The last one is very important - it means we can e.g. have
patterns-openSUSE-kde.spec in K:D:F and patterns-openSUSE-gnome.spec
in G:F without the teams having to go through me to update their
desktops. All that matters in the end is that their packages
provide "pattern() = <DESKTOP>".

Of course we don't have to, but I like the idea of being able to do that ;)

Hi Stephan,

This is great news and a very big step forward. However for my clarity, I
have
some questions with regards to splitting the patterns up. Looking at the
package in Factory, then I see there the diverse patterns that are being for
KDE (e.g. kde-games, kde-office, ...). My assumption is that all these

That's all subpackages of patterns-openSUSE-kde.spec then, yes.

Greetings, Stephan