[opensuse-factory] new package: spice-vdagent
Hi,

since SPICE is totally non-spicy without the guest agent, I'd like to
get spice-vdagent into Factory.

It's the thing that makes linux guests in KVM behave similar like
Windows guests or linux guests inside Virtualbox: resize the window and
the guest resizes, too. It is said to also make copy'n'paste work, but I
could not get this going for me.

I'm looking for the right devel project. "Virtualization" is obviously
unmaintained and thus I'm opting for Base:System (simply because I can
accept my SR there by myself).

Any better suggestions?
--
Stefan Seyfried