Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-project] Maintainers wanted for Dracut and Plymouth
Le mardi 04 février 2014 à 17:21 +0100, Olaf Hering a écrit :
On Tue, Feb 04, Frederic Crozat wrote:

Strange, I'm still getting a passphrase prompt in plymouth on 13.1 on my
system ;)

Did you ever try to execute the error paths?
bnc#848220 went from "have to wait a few minutes until timeout" to "boot
hangs forever" with the updates released in the last 4 weeks. And thats
even with plymouth uninstalled.

Well, if there are issues when plymouth is uninstalled, we can't blame
plymouth..

Also, do you consider the passphrase prompt "sane"? I mean its both
misplaced on screen (lower right part of screen) and oddly named (whole
/etc/crypttab line dumped to the screen).

That means nobody cared enough to fix the branding package, I'd say..

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat@xxxxxxxx>
SUSE