Re: [opensuse-factory] staging concepts
On 04.02.2014 17:17, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Can me someone give me some insight about the osc plugins you write for
this?

Just from my gut feeling this might be a problem to make this as osc only
and even as plugins only. Because others may not be able to follow these
workflows then or to see states when using other clients.

What are these plugins doing exactly?

https://github.com/coolo/factory-auto is the source for the plugins -
but we're still in the process of redefining what we need. And yes, I
agree having this as osc plugins is only useful during the research phase.

Greetings, Stephan