Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-project] Maintainers wanted for Dracut and Plymouth
Am 04.02.2014 10:47, schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:

since 13.1 it takes around 2 minutes until my X comes up on my desktop machine
and nobody can (or want to) help/tell me why. But I agree it was not long for
12.3.

mv /var/log/journal /var/log/journal.disabled && reboot
--
Stefan Seyfried