Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-project] Maintainers wanted for Dracut and Plymouth
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 13:54:31 +0100
Frederic Crozat wrote:
In that regard, even if I've recently switched to SDD on some of my
systems, I also know a lot of people don't have SSD systems and usually
have a boot time around 30s (to sometime one minute).

Did you check on those systems what exactly is causing this? By
default at least there shouldn't be much to start.
So if those systems fail to get to X quickly maybe it's because systemd
starts too much in parallel instead of looking at the critical path
first.

cu
Ludwig

--