Re: [opensuse-factory] Trying to improve our communication
Philipp Wagner - 11:21 3.02.14 wrote:
Hi Michal,

Am 03.02.2014 10:46, schrieb Michal Hrusecky:
as I was the one that sent this first highly confusing team mail about future
releases, let's try again to clear stuff. We summarized everything (this time
hopefully right) here in the blog post:

http://lizards.opensuse.org/2014/02/03/trying-to-add-some-light/

Thanks for the blog post.

What you still didn't explicitly say who the "openSUSE Team @ SUSE"
actually is. I've heard this term for the first time in this
discussion, and initially it looked to me like it includes all
people paid by SUSE to work on openSUSE. As I know now, this is not
the case, but many others think the same (as seen by many discussion
I had at FOSDEM over the weekend).

I would highly appreciate an update of the blog post stating that
explicitly _at the beginning_ of the post already, or link to some
resources showing this. Other than that, it looks like the
announcement I would have expected initially.

Thanks for your work, and let's all learn something from that!

Thanks for your feedback, will update it! Just for the record:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:OpenSUSE_team
Probably should be updated as well, I'm on it.

--
Michal HRUSECKY SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.
openSUSE Team Lihovarska 1060/12