Re: [opensuse-factory] Trying to improve our communication
On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 11:21:47 +0100
Philipp Wagner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Michal,

Am 03.02.2014 10:46, schrieb Michal Hrusecky:
as I was the one that sent this first highly confusing team mail
about future releases, let's try again to clear stuff. We
summarized everything (this time hopefully right) here in the blog
post:

http://lizards.opensuse.org/2014/02/03/trying-to-add-some-light/

Thanks for the blog post.

What you still didn't explicitly say who the "openSUSE Team @ SUSE"
actually is. I've heard this term for the first time in this
discussion, and initially it looked to me like it includes all people
paid by SUSE to work on openSUSE. As I know now, this is not the
case, but many others think the same (as seen by many discussion I
had at FOSDEM over the weekend).

I would highly appreciate an update of the blog post stating that
explicitly _at the beginning_ of the post already, or link to some
resources showing this. Other than that, it looks like the
announcement I would have expected initially.

Thanks for your work, and let's all learn something from that!

Philipp

I think good source is this page -
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:OpenSUSE_team
If I remember correctly all member mentioned there are suse employees.

Josef